Convention Plus, Inc. has been appointed as the local congress secretariat who handles registration for the The 35th CINP World Congress of Neuropsychopharmacology (CINP2024).
If you receive an e-mail or call from a company claiming that
they will help your registration for CINP2024, it is a SCAM.
Do not send your credit card details under any circumstances. The Organizing Committee has nothing to do with those companies.
|Early-bird||23:59 JST on Sep 29, 2023 (Fri) Jan 12, 2024 (Fri)|
|Regular||23:59 JST on May 10, 2024 (Fri)|
|Late / Onsite||May 23, 2024 (Thu) ~ May 26, 2024 (Sun)|
|Early-bird||Regular||Late / Onsite|
|Young Scientist (2) – CINP(1)/JSNP/JSCNP/JPPS Member||JPY30,000||JPY35,000||JPY40,000|
|Young Scientist (2) – CINP Non-Member||JPY40,000||JPY45,000||JPY50,000|
|Student/Trainee (2) – CINP(1)/JSNP/JSCNP/JPPS Member||JPY20,000||JPY25,000||JPY30,000|
|Student/Trainee (2) – CINP Non-Member||JPY30,000||JPY35,000||JPY40,000|
|Low Income Country (3) – CINP Member (1)||JPY20,000||JPY25,000||JPY30,000|
|Low Income Country (3) – CINP Non-Member||JPY30,000||JPY35,000||JPY40,000|
|Accompanying Person (4)||JPY5,000|
* Please note that 50,000 JPY = approximately USD 350
(1) All CINP Members in good standing. Membership number will be required during the online registration process. If you do not know your membership number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Proof of Status is required during the online registration process.
Student/Trainee – Student is required to submit a copy of valid student ID (student card with photo or official admission letter on your institution’s/organization’s letterhead) including the expiry date that indicates proof of status as a Student or Trainee for 2024 onto the registration system upon registration. If you are unable to upload your student ID onto the registration system, please send it to the CINP2024 Registration desk by email (email@example.com).
Students are requested to present their student ID at the reception desk for onsite registration.
Young Scientist – Please provide an official copy of the last degree earned within the past 10 years onto the registration system upon registration. If you are unable to upload it onto the registration system, please send it to the CINP2024 Registration desk by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Young scientists are requested to present the latest degree earned at the reception desk for onsite registration
(3) Residents of a country classified as “Low-Income” or “Lower-Middle Income” by the World Bank Classification as of 1 July 2022.
(4) This registration category is for the accompanying persons (e.g., partners or significant others) of the original registrant. If you have more than 5 accompanying persons, please send an inquiry email to the CINP2024 Registration desk by email (email@example.com). Payment method for the 6th accompanying person and beyond will be informed by email.
|Registration fee includes||Registrant||Accompanying Person (4)|
|Access to all Scientific Sessions and to Industry-Sponsored Symposia||Included||Not included|
|Workshop materials||Included||Not included|
|Pocket Program booklet||Included||Included|
|Coffee break refreshments during the Congress||Included||Included|
|One ticket to Welcome Reception||Included||Included|
|Venue Common Area||Included||Included|
|Certificate of Attendance||Included||Not included|
|CME Certificate (if required)||Included||Not included|
|Japanese Cultural Experience||Included||Included|
Date: May 25, 2024 (Sat)
Departure time: 18:00
Meeting Place: Tokyo International Forum
Venue: Dinner Cruise
Style: Plated dinner or sit-down dinner
|Accompanying Person (4)||JPY15,000||JPY20,000|
* Fee includes round-trip transportation from the Tokyo International Forum to the Hinode Passenger
* The dinner cruise last for 2h 30mins at Tokyo Bay.
* The banquet may be canceled due to prevention of the spread of COVID-19. In case of cancellation, the banquet fee will be refunded
* Payment should be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by credit card or bank transfer.
* No registration and/or reservation will be confirmed in the absence of this payment (if any).
* Neither checks nor cash are accepted.
Your credit card information will be processed by GMO Payment, an independent payment service provider. The CINP will not access your credit card information.
Kindly clink onto the “Make Payment” button to complete your payment for registration and/or reservation. (VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club or JCB only.)
* Please use a credit card that is valid at least until July 2024.
* The drawer of this online payment transaction will be “CINP2024”. However, the exact name of the drawer might vary slightly depending on the card company.
* Credit card transactions might be recorded on your credit card statement about one to two months later due to system matters.
If you prefer to make the payment by bank wire transfer (domestic or international), please contact the
CINP2024 Registration desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your
registration number (A*****).
* Bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deduction of transaction charges.
* Please include your “registration number (A*****)” in the sender’s name.
* When making a collective bank transfer, please inform the name of participants and registration numbers by email to the CINP2024 registration desk.
Issuance of Invoice & Receipt
You can download your invoice & receipt from My Page. (We do not accept requests to send receipts via email or postal mail.)
In the case of change and cancellation requests for registration and/or conference banquet, they should
be submitted via email to the CINP2024 Registration desk by email (email@example.com).
The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on the working hours (Mon - Fri 10:00-17:00 [JST = GMT+9] except national holidays).
After working hours, cancellation will be made on the next working day, which may incur charges.
*Cancellation Policy for Registration and Conference Banquet
|Before and on December 1, 2023 (Fri)||25% of registration fee / Conference banquet fee|
|Before and on January 15, 2024 (Mon)||50% of registration fee / Conference banquet fee|
|On and after January 16, 2024 (Tue)||No Refund (100% of Registration Fee / Conference banquet fee)|
|No-show||No Refund (100% of Registration Fee / Conference banquet fee)|
* A transfer of the registration to another person is acceptable. Deadline to transfer your registration is May 10, 2024.
Transfer is subject to the approval of the CINP and administrative fees may apply.
Refunds will be made before/after the conference upon deducting bank transfer fees (JPY7,000), and/or credit card service charges (JPY1,500), as well as the cancellation penalties.
If payment was made by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card.
Due to the system setting, only full-amount refund is available. If any partial refund should be made for change / cancellation, the registration desk will firstly make a full-amount of refund to the registered credit card and charge the amount after deducting change or cancellation penalty.
If the refund has to be made by bank transfer due to credit card issue, please inform us of your
bank account by . Refunds will be made before/after the conference upon deducting bank transfer
fees (JPY7,000), as well as the cancellation penalties.
* Please note that the transaction charge for the refund will be on applicant’s account.
If the payment was made by bank transfer, please inform us of your bank account by email. Refunds
will be made before/after the conference upon deducting bank transfer fees (JPY7,000), as well as the
* Please note that the transaction charge for the refund will be on applicant’s account.
* In the event of an industrial disruption or natural disaster, the 35th CINP World Congress of Neuropsychopharmacology (CINP2024) the organizing committee, management and service providers, and supporting organizations do not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by exhibitor companies, personnel, and conference delegates (further indicated as participants), nor for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during or related to the CINP2024 in Tokyo, Japan. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of CINP2024 are the responsibility of the participant.
* Participants are encouraged to choose a travel insurance policy that includes loss of fees/deposits through cancellation of your participation in CINP2024, or through the CINP2024 itself; loss of airfares for any reason; medical expenses; loss or damage to personal property; additional expenses; and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. CINP2024, the organizing committee, management and service providers, and supporting organizations will take no responsibility for any participant's failure to insure.
Please read the following “Terms and Conditions” before making registration and/or excursion
• KNT and commissioned companies shall use personal information entered in the registration form to contact the applicant, and shall also use the information within the scope necessary for arranging and providing the applied services.
• Copyright of official images and photographs covering the event and their usage right on Mass Media belongs to the organizer.
Early-bird: ~ 23:59 JST on Jan 12, 2024 (Fri)
Regular: ~ 23:59 JST on May 10, 2024 (Fri)
CINP2024 Local Congress Secretariat
c/o Convention Plus, Inc.
5F Yushima First Genesis Building,
2-31-14 Yushima , Bunkyo-ku ,
Tokyo 113-0034 Japan
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 (JST = GMT+9)
Closed on Sat, Sun & National Holidays
*The date and time of the cancellation and changes
will be based on the working hours.
Corporate 3rd Office, Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Registration Number: Japan Tourism Agency No. 2053
Full member of Japan Association of Travel Agents
Member of the Compensation Security Bonds System
Member of Travel Agency Fair Trade Council
Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg., 12F,
1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, 101-0024, Japan
Corporate 3rd Office
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Manager: Hironori Hattori (Mr.)
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00-17:00 (JST = GMT+9)
© 2024 CINP World Congress of Neuropsychopharmacology. All Rights Reserved